My Blog List

  • - Fill out my online form. There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
    7 years ago

Thursday, November 2, 2017

3 Ingredient Banana Pancakes

These are a hit in my house - my son devours them before I can make a second batch! 





Ingredients

1 Ripe banana (spots are good for this!), mushed with a fork
1 Egg, beaten
Dash of Cinnamon (optional)

Directions:

1. Mash Banana with a fork (you can also blend it, but I find my son prefers it mashed and they are puffier this way)

2. Beat egg and add to banana, sprinkle on cinnamon. I prefer Ceylon for the health benefits.

3. Cook on a nonstick skillet (using non stick spray) on medium heat. TIP: Make them small, approximately silver dollar sized and use a small spatula to make it easier to flip. If they are too big it's really hard to flip them over. They only take a few minutes at most on each side to cook.

Variations

You can play with other ad-ins like vanilla for a different flavor, or use a blender for a smoother consistency.



No comments:

Post a Comment