My Blog List

  • - Fill out my online form. There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
    7 years ago

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Miracle Mornings!

Weekly Update: This past week I reset, and started taking FOOD PHOTOS again of everything I eat in a day - and guess what, it works! Plus when I eat well, I 100% enjoy my food better than when I eat crummy (healthy food actually tastes better, and satisfies me more..go figure!).

Another great habit I have been loving from the past few weeks is reading 10-15 minutes of Personal Development. I actually picked this book up and am loving it because it confirms a lot of what I love about my  morning routine.   If you struggle with mornings - you need to get it and read it!


Just because I get up early, doesn't mean my eyes always pop open - I'm human too!


But when I'm done with my workout (and sometimes I have friends too), my day is ALWAYS better as a result.   With the added reading, it sets me up to be super happy all day long (and energetic!).


I love this photo taken from one of my Mommy & Me classes this week - My little guy hanging on his mat during class!


The best part of this week...all the GREAT FOOD! So the food section will be larger this week - here's my night time cafe latte shake (tastes like coffee ice cream and is great as a dessert).


A snack from mid week - our tomatoes are slow growing, but I've been able to have 1-2 a day!


Thai peanut stir fry with eggs!


Leftovers from my son's 3rd birthday party - deviled eggs, mexican caviar, and a veggie burger on lettuce!


YUM! PB with choc chips on a wrap...savory


Dehydrated watermelon (tastes like candy..my son loves it too).


Quinoa salad with veggies, red wine vinegar and a little parsley.


Vegan chocolate energy balls (SO GOOD)


If you enjoy my blog, I'd love to have you in my private (women only) Facebook Group dedicated to health, fitness and nutrition: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FitandHealthyPrivateGroup/


If you'd like to work with me as your coach, create a free account:  http://www.beachbodycoach.com/chapmaki

Mommy & Me Website: http://www.fitandbalancedmom.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment