My Blog List

  • - Fill out my online form. There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
    7 years ago

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Disney!!

Weekly Update: Ok so here it is - Disney!!!!  I have to first say, I continue to struggle with my nutrition and the scale showed it when I got home from vacation, but there are many things I'm proud of so I will be focusing on those!

First of all, I am proud of making some solid choices to start out each day of vacation - for me AND my son.

Here we are enjoying a breakfast before heading to the Magic Kingdom. My husband made a stop at the grocery store to get some key things (bananas, eggs, veggies, yogurt, veggie burgers, wraps, hummus, PB), and so we were able to eat leisurely, for much less money and with much healthier and satisfying choices!


So why were we in Disney?  To celebrate the life of my amazing little guy as well as our marriage.   Yep, both fall on the SAME day!!  My son turned 3 the same day as our 5 year anniversary.


And what a fun day it was!!!!   I have officially decided sub-3 is the best age to visit Disney - they are old enough to have a BLAST but young enough to still be free!


I even got to have some fun of my own one of the days he was at the hotel napping (my husband was on nap duty!).    Adults can have fun too!


I continued to stick to my morning routine - including reading one of my new favorite books "Miracle Morning" - it confirms a lot of why I feel so good when I get up early to workout - but also gave me some great insights on things I can add to my morning routine.  I have to say even just adding 10 minutes of reading each morning has been HUGE for my mindset.


And here I am in the gym!!!   Some mornings I was alone, some I had company - but generally I was the only one on the man weights - I consider that a win!


For any mom who's ever been to Disney with a toddler - we had a lot of faces like this - poor kid was exhausted but also so excited he would go between pouting and getting so excited and full of glee!


One of my favorite parts of my morning workouts is that I was able to not only stream my workouts, but actually DOWNLOAD them to my iPad in advance just in case service was dicey!


One of my favorite photos from the week!!


And another great one, waiting in line to meet Daisy Duck!


And heading home I go right back to my nutrition and started a  3 day cleanse using fruits, veggies, healthy fats and my beloved Shakeology!


Oh yeah, and frozen sauce (you get creative when you are coming home from vacation and have no food!)



If you enjoy my blog, I'd love to have you in my private (women only) Facebook Group dedicated to health, fitness and nutrition: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FitandHealthyPrivateGroup/


If you'd like to work with me as your coach, create a free account:  http://www.beachbodycoach.com/chapmaki

Mommy & Me Website: http://www.fitandbalancedmom.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment