My Blog List

  • - Fill out my online form. There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
    7 years ago

Friday, September 23, 2016

Alaska

What a great trip!! Alaska was definitely a cold and rainy leave, but also very beautiful.  Here we are in front of a glacier in Glacier Bay.



This is a shot from Glacier Bay - you can see the little glacier peices that have fallen off floating around!


We did some amazing things on this trip, including a sea plan ride though the Misty Fjords of Ketchikan.


Here they are!


I also did a little research and found one of the few Starbucks that exist in Alaska - we took a taxi to get there by even my mom agreed it was worth it!


Another great shot at Glacier Bay!



I can't claim to have paid any really attention to my nutrition on this trip, but I CAN say I got in plenty of fitness.   I started every day with a workout in the ship gym (it was nice!) and then we even did a 6 mile kayak trip in Skagway!


So much fun!


I think my favorite part of the trip was the helicopter ride and Galcier walk in Juneau.  It was scarier than I expected to be in a helicopter but tons of fun to walk on the glacier!


I told you, I started every day with a workout!! 



Here I am drinking glacier water that's who knows how old! So tasty and pure.



This gym was amazing but had no pull up bar, so I improvised... Looks funny but it does the trick.


We got to see some amazing waterfalls on our trip as well.


And of course an obligatory welcome to Alaska photo!


Next week I'll be back to routine - and back to proper nutrition! I miss eating well and more importantly how it make me feel. 


If you enjoy my blog, I'd love to have you in my private (women only) Facebook Group dedicated to health, fitness and nutrition: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FitandHealthyPrivateGroup/


If you'd like to work with me as your coach, create a free account:  http://www.beachbodycoach.com/chapmaki

Mommy & Me Website: http://www.fitandbalancedmom.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment