My Blog List

  • - Fill out my online form. There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
    7 years ago

Monday, September 19, 2016

Chicago!!

Whoops! Super late - I have been on they and forgot to post!

In all my tracked I am proud to say I've yet to miss a workout, food has been a challenge with balanced vegetarian options - and I've been having way too many processed breads, but still very happy this past week!


I started the week with a wedding in Chicago for a dear high school friend, but that gave me tons of laundry! So I hit up a Vancouver laundry mat before heading on a cruise to Alaska with my mom!

A fun part of this trip was that I am a tester for this AWESOME lotion for my eczema for the Dr. Oz show (more to come on that but let's just say it's totally helped my eczema!)


With all the travel came a lot of FaceTime with my little guy - I totally miss him regardless of how fun the trip is!


Chicago was more than just a wedding, a friend of mine from Norway flew in for the wedding as well and asked if they day of I'd like to run a race - I said why not! 


It wouldn't be Chicago without a bean photo, and why not plank!


And here's a post workout relaxation session on the hotel roof!


The newlyweds - I couldn't be happier for them, it's been a long time coming for them to get the rights they deserve. 


Moms gone wild!  Three moms, no kids - lots of laughs.


Look at those smiles!


Here's a few pre flight photos - we have weekly lunches with my grandmother who conveniently lives right by the airport!

Next blog will be of Alaska so stay tuned!!



If you enjoy my blog, I'd love to have you in my private (women only) Facebook Group dedicated to health, fitness and nutrition: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FitandHealthyPrivateGroup/


If you'd like to work with me as your coach, create a free account:  http://www.beachbodycoach.com/chapmaki

Mommy & Me Website: http://www.fitandbalancedmom.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment