My Blog List

  • - Fill out my online form. There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
    7 years ago

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Beast then Yoga!

Weekly Update: Still struggling on and off - but happy to say since getting back from vacation I completed the 3 day refresh and feel amazing as a result!! I've been struggling with some skin issues (a long term issue, since I was a kid) and moving forward have decided to cut out Peanuts for a little bit as they are an inflammatory food - more to come on that!


This photo here represents my current program: Body Beast which is all weights and heavy weights (my favorite), and my next program: 3 weeks of Yoga!   If you know me, you know I struggle big time with yoga, which is why I feel the need to commit 3 weeks. I can do ANYTHING for 3 weeks, and once I do it, I will see if I still dislike it.



One of the key reasons why I love being a coach is it pushes me outside my comfort zone.  A year ago, I did the dance program "Cize" that the company came out with - and I ended up loving it!    So here I am just having finished Country Dancing, currently doing heavy lifting and moving on to Yoga next!  If there's one thing I never am with this company and these programs, it's bored!

Here I am with my little mini-me during a weekend workout.  He loves our workout time and I even caught him proudly announcing to strangers that his mommy works out (no joke, he got into a plank and announced it at a museum - he had no idea I was in the room when he did it!)



Here are my 3 day Refresh results - still not where I want to be, but I am giving myself some of my own advice and going with the flow making each day better than the last!

One of my favorite foods from this week - cucumber dill salad (SO GOOD and so easy!).


If you enjoy my blog, I'd love to have you in my private (women only) Facebook Group dedicated to health, fitness and nutrition: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FitandHealthyPrivateGroup/


If you'd like to work with me as your coach, create a free account:  http://www.beachbodycoach.com/chapmaki

Mommy & Me Website: http://www.fitandbalancedmom.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment