My Blog List

  • - Fill out my online form. There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
    7 years ago

Monday, August 8, 2016

No Boundaries


Weekly Update:  I've totally been avoiding the scale, something I promised I wouldn't do.  And it's doing exactly what it used to when I avoided it in the past...Going Up!   I don't need the scale to tell me, my clothes are telling me.

That being said, I sucked it up and decided to look - it's high, but I knew that.  And while I don't really care about the 'number' I need a form of accountability so here it is, my first week of country heat, I'm down 7.1 pounds with a new total of 57.7lbs.   Making my way back to 75lbs lost one day at a time!


Most mornings I workout with out my little guy, but this weekend made a fun exception...I asked and he said yes! to working out together Saturday morning.    He didn't really do much 'working out' with me, but he sure did have fun watching and playing and occasionally popping in to do push ups or pull ups with me. 


I'm glad we did our workout together Saturday because the rest of the weekend was a whirlwind!  Fun, but busy.

I love love love this photo of me.  When I became a coach 2 years ago, I attended a quarterly local event. I almost didn't go because I was terrified not knowing anyone.  But I went anyway, and as I sat there I thought "I want to be on that stage one day" - funny since I was so scared to be there to begin with let alone on the stage.

Well here I am, this is at least my 5th time on the stage in 2 years.  I am presenting to a group of over 300.  Me! The girl who didn't even like to talk in meetings of 5 people during my days in Corporate America.   

Go figure, right?


I still can't get over how this is work.  I get to hang out with some of the most amazing people, getting happier and healthier each day, and it's my job.  


Here's some of the wonderful women from our team - post workout, glowing.


And of course, I had to share my Day 1!   I don't dance, I don't have rhythm and I don't like country  yet I am loving this program!   Day 1 is in the books, and week 1 is almost over. 


For accountability, my Day 1 photos have also been taken.  In the past I would have thought "ew, you are so gross, months ago you looked like X" - but who cares what I was months ago? This is what I am TODAY and what I'm doing about my health tomorrow is what counts.




And that includes fun morning selfies with some of my favorite people.  We have a support group where we snap photos showing that we've gotten up first thing each morning - here are a few of my favorites from this week!




And of course with a renewed commitment comes TRACKING.  I'm using my new tracking system that I got while in Nashville - a visual anchor to remind myself where I stand throughout the day.


Food prep - stuffed peppers!


Zucchini bake using spinach, chives, zucchini, corn and parsley!


And zucchini lasagna - ricotta, zucchini layers, fresh tomato sauce and chives!


Here's a favorite snack during the week and it's SO easy.   Bananas (1/4), 1/2 teaspoon of PB and then 1/4 of a wrap each rolled up. I typically have 2 a day as a mid day snack!



If you enjoy my blog, I'd love to have you in my private (women only) Facebook Group dedicated to health, fitness and nutrition: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FitandHealthyPrivateGroup/


If you'd like to work with me as your coach, create a free account:  http://www.beachbodycoach.com/chapmaki

Mommy & Me Website: http://www.fitandbalancedmom.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment