My Blog List

  • - Fill out my online form. There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
    7 years ago

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Birthday!

Double post today since it took me a week to publish the Nashville edition.  I'm feeling super proud of my time in Nashville and my fitness and nutrition choices.


This week celebrates my birthday, and I have several planned indulgences - but more than anything just loved every second of seeing my son again. 

He made cake for me with my mom and we have been eating it every day - no regrets!


I took a few days off after the conference in Nashville and travel to catch up on sleep, but on Tuesday got right back to my fitness.  What a better way to start my birthday?!

The best part is I got to have a sleepover with my son (he woke up hysterical about a bug in his bed and we actually did find an ant!) so I figured why not? So I slept in until 7, and my husband was able to go into work a little late so I could still get my workout in!



We celebrated my birthday dinner a day early, going to my favorite restaurant - I've gone every year on my birthday the last 8 years!


Here's my birthday dinner 2 years ago, just 3 weeks into my journey.


I also wanted to include this photo of one of my classes this week. I sat back in awe as I taught thinking of how far I have come in my life.  Making my career out of health after spending the majority of my life obese.

It's never too late to change your story 💕



If you enjoy my blog, I'd love to have you in my private (women only) Facebook Group dedicated to health, fitness and nutrition: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FitandHealthyPrivateGroup/


If you'd like to work with me as your coach, create a free account:  http://www.beachbodycoach.com/chapmaki

Mommy & Me Website: http://www.fitandbalancedmom.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment