My Blog List

  • - Fill out my online form. There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
    7 years ago

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Hoppy Easter!

Weekly Update:  This week was a struggle again, but as of Monday I decided to recommit.  My husband is supporting me and has promised to do a round of the 21 Day Fix, so I figured why not do 21 days again (this will be the third time I've 'fully' committed to the 21 Day Fix and I'm excited to see how I feel at the end). So far it's going great and more than any 'weight' I could lose I FEEL much better.  I was up quite a bit but as of Monday to today I'm down 3.6 for my current total of 72lbs!

On that note! I wanted to start with some fun before and afters!  My hair!   I got super fed up with it the other day (I get it cut very simply every 6 months or so) and decided to chop it all off!! I love how easy it is and it doesn't scratch my neck.    Also, I should do another 'after' because after both of these were taken I started doing some intense moisturizing (having the flu and traveling totally tried my skin out), and now my face is back to normal!


Here's one of my many 5:30am photos for a private group I run where we all get up and get our sweat on before our days start.   I am exhausted, as you can see, but I'm also happy  - happy because I know there are others doing it at the same time as me in their homes and excited to share my 'after' photo in the group.



This is just one example of the types of things my morning group does - funny challenges!   We do all sorts of silly things, but this particular one was to wear sunglasses during or after the workout - we got some funny ones.



Here I am wearing a shirt I got for free for being a coach (I love all the fun perks of coaching, in addition to obviously coaching). For some reason the workout was even better having the official Hard Corps tank on!


Another morning post for my Morning Warriors.




And here was a a challenge I did after realizing more and more of the women in my general wellness group have been struggling on water (myself included). It's amazing the 'power' of a challenge!


My mom surprised me with these this week - baby weights!  I will be teaching my summer Mommy & Me Boot Camp series coming up and these are a perfect addition to class for the little ones.  Ben has his own 'set' and immediately said 'my weights! like mommy!!' - melts my heart.



Speaking of Ben - we had some nice lazy days this week - something that's hard for me to do is just sit at home and enjoy simple things.  I'm constantly finding 'things' for us to do - forgetting how fun simple things like STICKERS can be!



Food News:   I decided to rifle through my fridge for some foods instead of going crazy at the grocery store and came up with this - pasta, peppers, garlic, tomato sauce (homemade), spinach, Italian herbs, onion and pepper flakes.  SO GOOD.


And paired with Easter Eggs it's my lunch for the week!







If you enjoy my blog, I'd love to have you in my private (women only) Facebook Group dedicated to health, fitness and nutrition: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FitandHealthyPrivateGroup/


If you'd like to work with me as your coach, create a free account:  http://www.beachbodycoach.com/chapmaki

Mommy & Me Website: http://www.fitandbalancedmom.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment