My Blog List

  • - Fill out my online form. There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
    7 years ago

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Spring!!

Weekly Update:   This week I am up 2.7lbs for a total of 72.3lbs.  But I'm not too surprised and I actually am pretty sure I really lost weight this week.  Why? Last night I went out to dinner, and when I eat out I pretty much always retain 3-4lbs of fluid from the sodium.  I also felt pretty aware of my food choices this week so at a minimum it may be a 'maintain'.  I am feeling like I'm in more control of my  nutrition which is nice (I had been at like 60% on point, now I'm closer to 75% - 80% which is my overall goal).  But more than that in proud that seeing the jump today doeant cause me the same anxiety it used to years ago.  I know it's probably not 'real' but even if it was, I'm still on the right path and still continue to move forward. 


And check this out! I pushed all Winter through the dark and cold and now it's LIGHT out for my morning workouts! 



I am excited because I took my 1 month photos from using 22 Minute Hard Corps - at first I saw no changes, but I let a few days pass and I really DO see them.   I only wonder what I'd look like had I been even better with my nutrition! But no sense in dwelling on it.  What I love most - check out my face in the after photos - I feel like I look a LOT less tired. 



This is a favorite - my upper thighs and back totally changed!

For anyone who's seen my morning workouts  - I need to stress it is NOT always easy. I do NOT always want to get up, but I AM always grateful.  For me the 'magic' hour is 5:30am which lets me get some personal ME time in during and after my workout, but for you it may be a different time of day.

Here you'll see a very real timeline of when I get up, to when I start to get moving, I drink my morning energize and then when I'm done - what a HUGE change for not even a full hour total difference. 


Here I am post workout enjoying my ME time!


And then, after my workout, my time to read and relax - I GET to do this.  I sometimes want to pinch myself when I realize how cool it is that I get to do this.  I get to snuggle with my little guy at 9am when I would normally have been at work.  I am so grateful that I discovered this amazing opportunity to help myself get healthy, help others and be a more present mom along the way. 


Speaking of moms!  We had a great Mommy & Me play date with some of my favorite women. I met these moms when my son was only 2 weeks old - we are all so very different, but have bonded over our little ones.  I am so grateful to have them in my life over 2 years later.


Just one food photo - a quick meal I had the other day and it was super tasty! Avocado, sprouted grain English muffin and a veggie patty!



If you enjoy my blog, I'd love to have you in my private (women only) Facebook Group dedicated to health, fitness and nutrition: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FitandHealthyPrivateGroup/


If you'd like to work with me as your coach, create a free account:  http://www.beachbodycoach.com/chapmaki

Mommy & Me Website: http://www.fitandbalancedmom.com/



1 comment: