My Blog List

  • - Fill out my online form. There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
    7 years ago

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Things to Be Proud Of

Weekly Update: Sooooo this week I am not super proud of my food choices, I was a little under the weather and when that happens my body sort of rejects anything but carby foods.  What I AM proud of is that I made a conscious choice to try to keep them higher quality carbs 80% of the time.   That being said I am up 1.2lbs for a current total of 71.1lbs.

Just because my food wasn't great, I didn't miss a workout!!  A few mornings there I was NOT happy about it (see second photo), but I did it anyway, and of course I'm always happy when I do!




I even got to do a super fun workout with just some of the leaders on my team of coaches (there are more, but not everyone could make it!)   We went to a spa (yep, that's right!) for the day for team building, relaxation and a group workout!


Here we are before lunch!



And the best team meeting ever - in robes outside by the fountain!




I mean, really? THIS is my life - no complaints whatsoever....


Oh wait, THIS is my life too - this little guy is my  heart and soul and my WHY for doing everything I do day in and day out.



One food photo from the week..and it's not even the entire meal (I ate most of it!).  I've been switching things up and having eggs for breakfast - yum!





If you enjoy my blog, I'd love to have you in my private (women only) Facebook Group dedicated to health, fitness and nutrition: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FitandHealthyPrivateGroup/


If you'd like to work with me as your coach, create a free account:  http://www.beachbodycoach.com/chapmaki

Mommy & Me Website: http://www.fitandbalancedmom.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment