My Blog List

  • - Fill out my online form. There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
    7 years ago

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Last Week!!

Weekly Update:  This week I am up .8 for a total of 82.8 pounds.  And I am HAPPY. I have noticed so many changes in my body this week it's not even funny, I am proud of my nutrition and fitness choices this week and I FEEL good.  Not sure why I gained, but I also don't care. I am finishing my very last week of Hammer & Chisel- my newest workout program.  There have been few fitness programs I've loved enough to do again, but this one takes the cake. I am going to finish up this weekend (and share photos next week), and head right back into it.  I love how strong it makes me feel.



Getting up is not easy every morning - but the thing is, within minutes I'm FULL of energy. The best part of loving this particular set of workouts, I actually DO get excited to do them, once my brain wakes up a little. 


Here is a 'teaser - my 6 week progress photos.   I was a little extra puffy in the top one from some post Thanksgiving bloat - but it's safe to say I have changed a lot in a very little period of time.  And I FEEL great. 



Speaking of change.   this is a fun view of how I've changed over the last 17 months - it still amazes me how far I have come by focusing on SMALL things and forgetting about the 'big' things.
One thing that really hit me this week - I went to go in the snow with my now 2 year old.    I put on snow pants, they fit, and I was able to PLAY.  My very first winter with him, the only things that fit were very stretchy skirts and dresses. I ran around outside in boots and a maternity skirt.  I was freezing.  Not even my coats fit.  I am so proud of how far I've come.



Not only am I physically able to move better, but I FEEL better these days. I'm happier, I'm spunkier, I have more fun.   


Here's a fun shot from the week - I had a friend and her family over for the day on Saturday - the dads cooked, the toddlers played and the mom's worked out!  




Food news!! Here is my FAVORITE new recipe. I make it constantly.  Butternut squash pizza crust - it's insanely easy, and extremely 'decadent'.  


A quick snack - veggie burger on bib lettuce, tea and a Shakeology PB cup.



Speaking of Shakeology - my NEW FAVORITE is the newest flavor, Cafe Latte.  I literally could drink it all day long.



Some more fun food - I've been back on an egg kick - here is homemade sauce with an egg and avocado - so good!



As you can see, I am loving my veggie burgers on bib lettuce.  This was a Mexican themed lunch with fresh salsa, avocado and toasted pita chips.



And this - this was good but also dangerous.  Very yummy brownies using coconut oil, cocoa powder, chick peas and a few other clean ingredients.  They were so good - however I definitely ate one too many of them.



Here is a double batch of sauce from the weekend - I froze all the tiny ones for easy grabbing!


And perhaps my FAVORITE of the week, butternut squash mac and cheese! I added brocolli to it and instead of putting the cheese IN it, put it on top this week. It had the same amount, but a much cheesier feel to it!




If you enjoy my blog, I'd love to have you in my private (women only) Facebook Group dedicated to health, fitness and nutrition: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FitandHealthyPrivateGroup/


If you'd like to work with me as your coach, create a free account:  http://www.beachbodycoach.com/chapmaki

Mommy & Me Website: http://www.fitandbalancedmom.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment