My Blog List

  • - Fill out my online form. There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
    7 years ago

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Non Scale Successes

Weekly Update: This week I am Up 2.4lbs for a total of 73.6lbs since July 2014.  I am in this interesting 'limbo' of identifying just what my goal weight is, and focusing more on my personal fitness goals, focusing on what I can DO and how I FEEL.  This is a first for me.  In the past, I have always focused on a number, and as a result have never been happy.


I chose this quote because it really is how I feel. When I first started my routine, it was hard to find time and I was exhausted - but pretty quickly I discovered working out (which was at 8:30pm last year), really calmed me and actually made me feel more energy after.   

These days I willingly get up at 5:30am for my workout - it's my "ME" time.   I really truly look forward to it, and I love having it start my day. I could do it after my son is in bed, which these days is much earlier - but I actually enjoy my 5:30am ME time.


In addition to my ME time, I still spend my days teaching other moms fitness - whether it be with their kids or 1:1, the key to these classes is that it's their "me" time - not mine.   







If you enjoy my blog, I'd love to have you in my private (women only) Facebook Group dedicated to health, fitness and nutrition: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FitandHealthyPrivateGroup/

I like to share my transformation photos for anyone new to this blog - to show you that no matter where you are in your journey, you CAN do it.   I am still amazed at how much my body has changed in just over a year's time. 
This photo is really important for me, because I have always struggled with liking my arms.   I took the top photo a few months ago to share with my private women's health & fitness group. I wanted to share with the group that I struggle to like this part of my body.    The bottom photo was taken more recently, and I realized after that I had the top one to compare.  

While I'm not perfect, and I never strive to be - I am pretty darn proud of how much my arms continue to change as I get stronger and stronger!

My back is another one of those body parts I've struggled to 'like'.  I took the photon the left when I was just skimming the surface of my transformation.  I am so amazed at how much my back has changed and will continue to change!




Here is a fun photo from this week! I worked a table at a charity walk this past weekend, what a great experience! We were able to meet some great individuals and have fun talking and sharing.



In food news...

I wear this shirt often and it is a reminder to me as I'm putting food into my mouth and why I'm doing it.






If you'd like to work with me as your coach, create a free account:  http://www.beachbodycoach.com/chapmaki

Mommy & Me Website: http://www.fitandbalancedmom.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment