My Blog List

  • - Fill out my online form. There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
    7 years ago

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Don't underestimate gratitude

Weekly Update:  I am down .8 for a total of 75.2lbs.  This week was similar to last, eating got a little hairy after my weigh in and through the weekend.  I decided on Monday to buckle down and had a GREAT three days.   I am committing here to having a solid week coming up, no more slippery slides through the weekend.    I have a vacation coming up, and I want to be eating well going into vacation so that I can enjoy myself and not go overboard on food and feel lethargic as a result. I want to go into vacation with a clear head and plan of attack. I will enjoy some foods, but I also don't want to turn it into a food fest and not enjoy myself.

Here are some photos I took this week to remind myself of my progress. I'm upset my 'befores' are all pretty blurry. I encourage you if you are just starting out to take really good photos. I know it's painful, but you'll wish you had them!

If you enjoy my blog, I'd love to have you in my private (women only) Facebook Group dedicated to health, fitness and nutrition: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FitandHealthyPrivateGroup/ 

I loved this quote so I wanted to put it with some photos taken just shy of a year apart.   The time passes anyway, a year ago I was miserable, and now I'm the happiest I've been in years.  There's no better time to start then today, those days add up and eventually you'll realize how much progress you've made.


Speaking of which, this journey back to fitness has lead me on an unbelievable journey sharing health and fitness with other local moms through Mommy & Me fitness classes.   I want my son to see me living a healthy and happy life so that he knows that he can too!



This weekend I ran a 5K with a group of mothers who I trained over a 10 week program.  It felt so great to be out on the race course again and to have so many wonderful moms with me.



In food news...here are a few fun ways to drink my Shakeology!

Pina Colada - Pineapple, Coconut Milk & Vanilla Shakeology. YUM


Mocha Chiller - I got a giant Starbucks decaf coffee and used a packet of Vegan Chocolate from my car - amazing, filling and packed with too many nutrients to list!

More about me or to order any products:  http://www.beachbodycoach.com/chapmaki

Business Website: http://www.fitandbalancedmom.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment