My Blog List

  • - Fill out my online form. There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
    7 years ago

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Feeling Awesome!

Weekly Update:  This week I am Up 1lb  for a total of 74.4lbs, but I know I'll get back to 75 next week.  To be completely honest, his week was challenging, and I know I've said this before, but I clearly haven't mastered it yet so I'm going to keep saying it until I figure it out!  Whenever I hit a goal, I tend to get a little off course. I don't know exactly why, but it's definitely a 'trend' I've noticed.  It may be excitement, self sabotage or something else - but regardless it's something I need to work on.    Hitting my 75lbs last week was something I had really been focused on and this weekend was a BLAST but I gave into some temptations I wish I hadn't (some, I don't regret, but a few I do!).

One of the best parts of the week was going to Boston with the family (below). I decided to get spruced up and wear make up, and it made me feel that much better.  It's funny how something so simple can have such an impact!


Our weekend I wore make up again for a family photo shoot - again, so simple, but it prolonged me feeling awesome.  All last summer,  I stopped wearing make up because quite honestly, even make up didn't make me feel good. I used to LOVE wearing make up and playing around with colors, but at my heaviest weight it just seemed like a chore.


Here we are enjoying a really fun day at a Fair with my little guy!


Week's like this past one, I like to look for non scale victories, because regardless of what the scale says, I have still come a long way from where I was less than a year ago.  Here is a 'back' progress photo of me in January when I had lost 50lbs, and then this week at 75lbs down - it's 'only' a 25lb difference but I'm really proud of the visual change!

If you enjoy my blog, I'd love to have you in my private (women only) Facebook Group dedicated to health, fitness and nutrition: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FitandHealthyPrivateGroup/ 


In food and fitness news!   I decided to make my private women's group have a little fun with some daily challenges including a water challenge early in the week.  Here I am guzzling my first bottle of the day as 'proof' for the group!

Everyone should shoot for 64oz of water a day, and if you can handle it, half your weight in ounces is ideal!



One other way I like to get hydrated during the day is  my Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar 'Cider' - local honey, with Organic ACV and Ceylon Cinnamon mixed with hot water - delish!  And more importantly it has so many health benefits.


A few other fun food photos.   Cucumbers are so great for cleaning out excess sodium, here are some prepped cucumbers ready for snacking!


I also am really enjoying using my dehydrator again for fruits and herbs.  I had some apples that were about to go bad, so I decided to crisp them up into chips.  So good!


More about me or to order any products:  http://www.beachbodycoach.com/chapmaki

Business Website: http://www.fitandbalancedmom.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment