My Blog List

  • - Fill out my online form. There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
    7 years ago

Monday, October 23, 2017

Perspective 

I wanted to open this entry with a photo many people have seen before, the old woman/young woman.   

I first saw this as a child, but as I look at it now it holds an entirely different meaning.  

Perspective.

We all have challenges, some bigger than others, but what we also all have is a choice on how to view life, a choice on how we perceive our life despite our challenges. 

I have always been a half glass full type of person, but recently it’s been more of a struggle.  As I was doing my workout the other day, the trainer said something so important that resonated with me.  The importance of bringing it back to why I started.    It’s so easy to lose sight of when you are feeling frustrated. 

With that, I got this week kicked off with a fresh start on nutrition with my neeest fitness program.  I feel amazing and satisfied and more importantly, empowered. 

I also made some changes to my hair.  This was hard since the last time I went I was 9 months pregnant.  But it was also very helpful, another ‘first’ Iade it through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment