My Blog List

  • - Fill out my online form. There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
    7 years ago

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Time to Chisel

Weekly Update: I decided last week enough was enough of 'vacation mode' - I took new photos, and a weight (didn't look but I sent to a fellow coach friend for accountability) and measurements.   I have noticed my strength has gone down the last 3 weeks, and I'm ready to be back to me.   My push ups are now on my knees, but I know by the end of the next 30 days, I'll be back to my normal push ups!!


In the mean time, I'm not letting myself get down about it.  Here is a reminder (same dress) of how much my body has changed in the last 3 years!


And here is a reminder how my life has changed.  Because of coaching, I get to spend my days with THIS guy - something never in a million years did I imagine.


So here is one of the photos I took- not happy about it, but I WILL get my strong arms back.


Food is prepped, which means I'm serious! Unfortunately our fridge broke just hours after all this prep - luckily we have a few other spaces to put the food (helloooo mini fridge).  So far this week has been GREAT!



Here is a favorite that I hadn't made in a while - butternut squash crust pizza - delish!


And this was a last minute make once I saw we had TONS of beans!  Beans (3 varieties), onion, tomato, salt, pepper, oil and vinegar - SO GOOD!


I made these with my son - it was his request, we actually made them TWICE this week.  Totall healthy pumpkin muffins.



If you enjoy my blog, I'd love to have you in my private (women only) Facebook Group dedicated to health, fitness and nutrition: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FitandHealthyPrivateGroup/


If you'd like to work with me as your coach, create a free account:  http://www.beachbodycoach.com/chapmaki

Mommy & Me Website: http://www.fitandbalancedmom.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment