My Blog List

  • - Fill out my online form. There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
    7 years ago

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

21 Day Fix Strikes Again!

Weekly Update: The most exciting part of this update is that I'm officially into the second trimester!!! We go for a very light screening in a week to make sure things are developing correctly, but I'm feeling better and better each day.

I decided to spend the next 3 weeks between now and Christmas going Back to Basics with my nutrition and fitness.   So the 21 Day Fix it is!  Some of the moves are hard, but I remember the very first days of this program 2 years ago (photo on the left), and just how far I've come and it pushes me to keep moving forward.



I had a rough few weeks with emotions and the Thanksgiving foods - but I refuse to let that stop me.  A small set back doesn't mean I can't continue to work towards my health and happiness on a daily basis.  I loved this quote because it's so true.  There's no 'pill' - you need to do the WORK to really experience the benefits.


And by work - that even includes leg day (my LEAST favorite!)


A few food photos - here I am about to devour a Vegan Chocolate, banana, cinnamon and honey Shake! SO GOOD.


And my main course for the week is this amazing quinoa veggie bake - inspired by Thanksgiving!



If you enjoy my blog, I'd love to have you in my private (women only) Facebook Group dedicated to health, fitness and nutrition: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FitandHealthyPrivateGroup/


If you'd like to work with me as your coach, create a free account:  http://www.beachbodycoach.com/chapmaki

Mommy & Me Website: http://www.fitandbalancedmom.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment