My Blog List

  • - Fill out my online form. There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
    7 years ago

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful!

In light of Thanksgiving, I have decided to share some 'exposed' photos of myself.  I'm typically a very modest person, but I thought it was important to share these photos as a reminder to everyone out there that you CAN do it.   

If you are following my journey, you know prior to having my son I was extremely fit, weighing in at 130 pounds and running half marathons, hiking mountains, teaching 2-3 fitness classes a day.  You name it, I did it!   This fitness came after a 60 pound weight loss in college after being overweight my entire childhood.   When I became 'fit' in college, I was always looking to lose that extra pound, never satisfied.   Having never been fit before, I guess I didn't quite know how to be thankful for where I was.   

Fast forward, a baby, lack of sleep, stress, and full attention to my son's health, I regained that 60 pounds, plus 40 more over the course of a year.   The past 5 month's I've been chipping away at my goals day by day and really being Thankful for the person I am becoming.  There is no looking back, only looking forward.

These photos show a lot more skin then I'm typically comfortable with, but I am sharing them in hopes to inspire at least one person. You can do it, you aren't alone, and you have support!  What's interesting about these photos is that my current "after" is at the weight I started my original weight loss journey at in college.  Yet, I've never been so comfortable and proud of my body.   

I have carried a baby for almost a year in this body.  

I have used this body to care for my son. 

I have fought to regain strength for this body.  

I am PROUD of what this body can do that it couldn't 5 months ago.  

I am here for you, through Mommy & Me classes, through personal 1:1 conversations, through private accountability groups.  My goal is to help other Mother's find Balance in their health regardless of where they are starting, where they used to be, or what they are hoping to accomplish!


  • - 39.4lbs
  • -37.5 inches
Looking forward to the next 40lbs!


If you enjoy my blog, I'd love to have you in my private (women only) Facebook Group dedicated to health, fitness and nutrition: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FitandHealthyPrivateGroup/ 



More about me or to order any products:  http://www.beachbodycoach.com/chapmaki

Business Website: http://www.fitandbalancedmom.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment