My Blog List

  • - Fill out my online form. There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
    7 years ago

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Release

Weekly Update:  I titled this blog "Release" because that is what the second phase of my 21 day full body cleanse is called.   I am loving all the food so far.  Last week prepared my body, this week is releasing toxins and next week is restoring my body.    This week I am down 1.2lbs for a new total of 70.8lbs, but more importantly I FEEL great.

For Mother's Day we went to Boston College where I went to undergrad school.   My husband took a photo of my son and I and I could't help myself from admiring my neckline.  I decided I needed to compare to a 'before' photo and found this one from last July (just before I decided to try out the 21 Day Fix).   I tried to get the proportions the same so it's a 1:1 comparison (I lined up my chest and face and left arm).     This made my Mother's Day that much brighter.

If you enjoy my blog, I'd love to have you in my private (women only) Facebook Group dedicated to health, fitness and nutrition: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FitandHealthyPrivateGroup/ 

Here is another visual I wanted to see how many inches I've lost and what it looks like.  This is total motivation to keep on plugging away one day at a time.  This change didn't happen over night, but it happened consistently with small & easy changes each day.


More about me or to order any products I mention in my blog and have me as your Free Coach, Mentor and Top Supporter:  http://www.beachbodycoach.com/chapmaki

I requested a picnic lunch so I could bring my planned out meals.  I usually would have been able to eat out and follow the 21 Day Fix clean eating guidelines, but I want to stay true to the Ultimate Reset since it's a more regimented cleanse with predetermined meals.   After our picnic we went for a walk and I got an herbal tea.







Then we got home and had yet another picnic!



This post I'm including a significant amount of photos with my son as a reminder of my WHY.  I have several WHYs, but my biggest is my ability to be the mom and role model I want to be for my son. I am finally back to feeling like 'me' again and want my son to know the real me, not the one who dodged cameras and was frustrated and miserable and unable to move comfortably.



Here we are in our Mommy & Me Pilates classes.  Another reason for my WHY - I love that I can teach classes to other moms and get in a workout while also showing our children how to enjoy fitness.



And of course my "non negotiable me time" at home as well. Usually I reserve my at home workouts for nap time or after my son is in bed, but this week he decided it was time to transition to the toddler bed by escaping his crib several times and bed time has been 'rocky'. I figured if I can teach classes with him around, why not try a video at home.  It was a success!



Here is the food news for the day - my husband and I prepped on Friday night and watched some Netflix. I like to call it 'prep night date night' since we get to talk and prep at the same time.    Lots of yummy foods were prepared!



Here are all my meals from the this week for the 21 Day Ultimate Body Reset. I am loving it, and more importantly loving all the food!

Thursday



Friday




Saturday



Sunday


Monday


Tuesday




Wednesday




More about me or to order any products I mention: http://www.beachbodycoach.com/chapmaki

Business Website: http://www.fitandbalancedmom.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment