My Blog List

  • - Fill out my online form. There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
    7 years ago

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Loving Life

Weekly Update:  I am thrilled this week.  If you recall, my goal last week at the all inclusive resort was to 'maintain' my weight.  This week's weigh in represents two week's worth (including vacation) and I am down 3.8lbs for a new total of 63.8lbs!  More exciting, is I'm weighing in at 172.8lbs which means I'm so close to my month end goal of hitting the 160s!  

If you enjoy my blog, I'd love to have you in my private (women only) Facebook Group dedicated to health, fitness and nutrition: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FitandHealthyPrivateGroup/ 



Top vacation tips:
🔹 Stay Hydrated
🔹 Get in your protein - as a vegetarian I learned I needed to snag a few hardboiled eggs at breakfast to have in the room for mid-day
🔹 Get moving! Walk around and check out the new location
🔹 Take food photos - this kept me honest!


More about me or to order any products I mention in my blog and have me as your Free Coach, Mentor and Top Supporter:  
http://www.beachbodycoach.com/chapmaki

I have been doing some personal development recently, and being on vacation meant I got to fit in some extra reading which I loved!   I read "Go Giver" and am halfway through "The Slight Edge".  These books are amazing and really are making me think about how I can be a better person.   I found this quote and it sort of sums up "Go Giver" - really just putting out positivity and finding genuine ways to help others will bring you happiness and success.  I am working on doing this daily and I have to say, at minimum it's making me feel amazing!   "The Slight Edge" is great too and it really focuses on how doing SMALL things consistently will help you over time - I keep relating it to my weight loss journey.  Success is the sum of small habits consistently repeated and then one day you realize how successful the sum of those small things is! 



I came home from Mexico to a few great packages, and one of them was this amazingly comfortable hooded sweatshirt that Beachbody sent me in recognition of my work to help end the trend of obesity. I love everything the company stands for, the more I learn about it, the more I love it.   This shirt is just a small reminder of how much they truly appreciate all of the coaches as well.  And to top it off, the amazing people I have been able to serve and connect with as a coach brings me to tears.





This is another great quote I found this week and it really rings home.  In the past, I used to have a 'final goal' and once I got there would go off the wagon.  I'm learning in my 100lb weight loss journey to enjoy the fitness and not focus on some 'end goal' because once I get to that 'goal' I don't want to stop caring about my health and fitness, I want it to be my way of life.


Back from vacation I made a quick grocery trip, but what is cool is that before I left I actually froze a ton of foods in preparation for coming home and not wanting to cook.  I was able to get by with minimal groceries as a result!



Here is one of my favorite foods - quinoa stuffed peppers.  The foods I am making since I started the 21 Day Fix back in July really make my mouth water!


Another super easy one is this cold quinoa, veggie and olive oil salad.  Super easy and I always have the ingredients on hand!



Then of course there is the cauliflower pizza. I have posted this before, but I never tire of it. It's just SO good and packed full of protein even though there's no meat in it!




More about me or to order any products I mention:  
http://www.beachbodycoach.com/chapmaki

Business Website: http://www.fitandbalancedmom.com/










No comments:

Post a Comment