My Blog List

  • - Fill out my online form. There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
    7 years ago

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Sunny Days

Weekly Update: This week I am down 1.6lbs for a total of 65.8lbs.  My week was a little more relaxed foodwise, but j stuck to my daily Shakeology and 30 minute workouts and it paid off!   

If you enjoy my blog, I'd love to have you in my private (women only) Facebook Group dedicated to health, fitness and nutrition: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FitandHealthyPrivateGroup/ 



More about me or to order any products I mention in my blog and have me as your Free Coach, Mentor and Top Supporter:  
http://www.beachbodycoach.com/chapmaki

This week was full of fitness which was fun and I actually had a fun little shock after going hiking with a friend for 2 hours. We did something called "Letter Boxing" and went for a 2 hour/3 mile hike.  It was a blast, but it was actually a fun surprise within a few hours after to realize that I used some new muscles that I hadn't used in a while!  Hiking is by far one of my favorite activities, and it's been over 3 years since I've been able to do it.  I am looking forward to a summer FULL of hikes big and small.

One of my favorite things from this week was driving by an 70 year old man on my way to run some errands.  He was moving at an incredibly slow pace, with a cane and a strong limp.   He was clearly going for a walk, but at at pace that was no more than half a mile an hour.   On my way back from my errands, I saw the same man just a few blocks down the road still walking.   This was a huge reminder to me that it's never too late.  I love this quote because it really explains what I saw and reinforces that it's never too late to start our journey for the first, fifth or hundredth time. As long as we are breathing, we can start a new beginning.



Another SUPER exciting event this week was getting to workout 'live' with Shaun T (the creator of T25, Hip Hop Abs, Insanity, Insanity Max 30, Insanity Asylum and Rockin' Body).   The workout was amazing, the energy was amazing. There were 1,000 of us all working out and Shaun was such a great instructor, but my favorite part was the 'after' part when he did a Q&A and I really got to learn more about him and the people he has inspired.    I even got to ask a question! I was so nervous, but I did it.


Here I am with my close friend Katie post-workout waiting to hear Shaun in the Q&A.



And I actually remembered to get a photo of me working out!!!



I've been taking and sharing a lot of these before and after photos recently. I love that I am 'finding' some before photos that I forgot I have taken.  I love the facial expressions too - the shift is just amazing.

And, like I said, this was a week of fitness!! I FINALLY have been remembering to have people capture me in action.  Here I am doing a plank in my Mommy & Me Pilates class.


We also kicked off our Couch to 5K program as well this past week - we have a phenomenal group of moms and babies who braved a 35 degree rain storm for our first group run!





More about me or to order any products I mention:  http://www.beachbodycoach.com/chapmaki

Business Website: http://www.fitandbalancedmom.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment