My Blog List

  • - Fill out my online form. There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
    7 years ago

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

A New Decade

Weekly Update:  I am down 5.2lbs  for a total of 69.4lbs.  Last week I had a bit of a gain, but I wasn't surprised because I had gone out to dinner the night before.   I took last week to remind myself that a gain doesn't define my journey.  This week I am proud of staying on track despite a blip in my weight last week. And I am officially in the 160s!!

If you enjoy my blog, I'd love to have you in my private (women only) Facebook Group dedicated to health, fitness and nutrition: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FitandHealthyPrivateGroup/ 





More about me or to order any products I mention in my blog and have me as your Free Coach, Mentor and Top Supporter:  
http://www.beachbodycoach.com/chapmaki


I also decided this past weekend to try on a dress that over the summer was one of the few things that fit, as I got closer and closer to my breaking point this dress actually even became tight and eventually I couldn't zip it.    Taking this photo was a great reminder of just how much my body has changed in the past 10 months.

In addition to my body changing, my strength has changed too.  The photo below is from an event I attended this past weekend called "Super Saturday". This event I look forward to every 3 months and it's a Beachbody specific event that really reinforces why I love coaching so much.   It's a gathering where all the CT coaches, and guests of coaches get together and learn about the importance of coaching, hear success stories and finish with an hour long workout.   My friend Alicia and I are shown below after the "Cize" workout.  Cize is sort of like Zumba but unlike Zumba I actually liked it!  I have two left feet, so I was excited about liking a dance program.  Plus it's with Shaun T and he's my favorite trainer.


This is the group of wonderful men and women of all shapes, sizes and physical abilities.  The energy at this event always leaves me so charged.



In food news...

I had a bit of a stomach bug for a day last week so in order to get in some protein in an easily digestible way I decided to mix some chia seeds with water.   So yummy!



We also brought out our dehydrator this week.  I tend to use the dehydrator more in the summer months for some reason - mainly for herbs from my herb garden and fruits.   My favorite is dehydrated watermelon!




Sunday was prep day - look at these amazing fruits and veggies ready to be prepared!


Mixed berry salad



Red peppers and hummus (love this as a snack)



Cucumber salad with dill (balsamic lemon dressing not shown)




Coconut stir fry (coconut oil, veggies, turmeric)


More about me or to order any products I mention: http://www.beachbodycoach.com/chapmaki

Business Website: http://www.fitandbalancedmom.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment