My Blog List

  • - Fill out my online form. There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
    7 years ago

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

WARNING! Vacation Ahead!

Weekly Update:  This week was another challenging week.  We went away during the weekend which caused my eating to be all over the place.  It was better than I would have expected, but not great.   I'm Up 1lb this week and am still happy to be at 60lbs total.  I'm actually not upset about this - because it's a reminder that a few days in a row of going off the wagon are not worth it to me.  With vacation coming up, my goal is to MAINTAIN which means gaining this past week was a perfect reminder as to why I won't overindulge over vacation.  Plus, a few of my 'cheats' this past week actually left me feeling pretty sick - not worth it!

If you enjoy my blog, I'd love to have you in my private (women only) Facebook Group dedicated to health, fitness and nutrition: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FitandHealthyPrivateGroup/ 

More about me or to order any products I mention in my blog and have me as your Free Coach, Mentor and Top Supporter:  http://www.beachbodycoach.com/chapmaki


TEMPTATION AHEAD!  This upcoming week I have some serious temptations ahead with a week long at an 'all inclusive' resort.    We are going with my husband's family, and the last time we went to one of these (the only other time I've gone to one), I was pregnant and probably gained 10 pounds within the week because I had the 'eat it for the baby' mentality (hence how I got into this whole weight gain predicament to begin with!.   My goal is to make sure that I don't gain during the week.  I know that it may not be realistic to 'lose', but I'm going to work really hard not to gain either.    My plan is to bring my Insanity Max 30 DVDs and a travel DVD player and commit to 30 minutes of fitness 5 of the 7 days we are there. I will also be brining my Shakeology and having 1-2 shakes a day to help me from 'over indulging' on things that I will regret.

This photo is a fun one from the week - I had a coupon to Victoria's Secret, and decided to 'splurge' on a non-food reward for my weight loss.  I got myself two pairs of workout shorts, as the ones I currently own (except one pair) fall off when I do my workouts now.   I love non-food rewards that support my success.




We went on a min-vacation this past weekend with just my husband, son and I.   While I wasn't 'great' with my food choices, I can say I am proud of how I did. A few nights I got the 'munchies' but decided to go to bed instead of searching for something to eat (I wasn't so much hungry as I was bored).   This is one of my favorite food choices from the weekend -  a basic salad with candied pecans and a veggie burger on top!


More about me or to order any products I mention:  http://www.beachbodycoach.com/chapmaki

Business Website: http://www.fitandbalancedmom.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment