My Blog List

  • - Fill out my online form. There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
    6 years ago

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Spiced Pumpkin Chip Cookies (Healthy-ish)


Here's a recipe I recently found and adapted for my family, they were great!! My son is DEVOURING them and it was a creative way for me to use non perishables to get some veggies (pumpkin) in his system because we were low on groceries. 

What You'll Need:


  • 1/2 cup Butter Softened OR 1/2 Coconut Oil, room temp
  • 1/3 cup Honey 
  • 2 cups Canned Pumpkin
  • 1 Egg
  • 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla
  • 1 1/4 cups Flour (or Coconut/Almond Flour for a less processed alternative)
  • 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon (I use Ceylon)
  • 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
  • 1 tsp backing soda
  • 1/4 tsp salt (I use Himalayan)
  • 3/4 cup chocolate chips (optional)
What To Do:

  1. Beat all ingredients together until well blended (butter/coconut oil and honey first, then add pumpkin, egg, vanilla then add flour and spices)
  2. Drop by teaspoons onto a sprayed baking sheet (48 servings)
  3. Cook at 350 (Preheated oven) until golden brown, about 10-12 minutes
  4. Store at room temperature or for longer storage the fridge/freezer
SO GOOD!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you enjoy my blog, I'd love to have you in my private (women only) Facebook Group dedicated to health, fitness and nutrition: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FitandHealthyPrivateGroup/


If you'd like to work with me as your coach, create a free account:  http://www.beachbodycoach.com/chapmaki


Mommy & Me Website: http://www.fitandbalancedmom.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment