My Blog List

  • - Fill out my online form. There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
    7 years ago

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

THIRD TRIMESTER!!

Weekly Update: It's officially here! Third trimester!! Here are some photos I took mid week - comparing my first pregnancy photos to my most recent one, and then last week to this week.   I actually feel like I see significant changes week over week (rounder belly but less bloated, and less bloated face!). 

Why's that?  Because I got my nutrition back in check!! And it was SIMPLE! And I feel amazing!!!



In addition, I am back to my FAVORITE weight training program of all time - balance is not what it normally is for me, but that's ok, the key is to just modify!


I may not 'look' perfect, I may be bigger than I anticipated, but I can still eat well and focus on being strong - two things that are super important when you are growing a baby.


They are also important when you are raising a toddler!   Showing this guy how important it is to be healthy is a top priority of mine.




Food news!

A new favorite: 2 eggs cooked in my homemade sauce with a toasted pita!


And I've also totally been on an Italian frenzy recently, point in case below!



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you enjoy my blog, I'd love to have you in my private (women only) Facebook Group dedicated to health, fitness and nutrition: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FitandHealthyPrivateGroup/


If you'd like to work with me as your coach, create a free account:  http://www.beachbodycoach.com/chapmaki


Mommy & Me Website: http://www.fitandbalancedmom.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment