My Blog List

  • - Fill out my online form. There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
    6 years ago

Monday, May 15, 2017

Pasta Bake!

Veggie Pasta Bake



Don't overthink food prep!! Here is a quick recipe I threw together without much planning at all.

Note: I actually cut up/cooked the 'parts' the day before then mixed and baked the day of

1. Cut up broccoli and steamed (1 head)
2. Cut up eggplant and steamed (1 medium)
3. Sauteed (non stick, no butter/oil) 2 onions and 1 red pepper
4. Cooked elbow macaroni (I used about 3 cups for the recipe, the rest will be eaten by my son and husband over the course of the week)
5. 3 Small Containers of Ricotta (part skim)
6. Grandmas Sauce ( - mainly veggies (about 2 cups worth)
7. 18 small mozzarella balls cut in half

Mix all but mozzarella balls together, put in a large casserole dish, top with the mozzarella balls and bake at 350 about 35 minutes!

SO GOOD. This made 6 servings each with a serving of protein, carbs, healthy fats and a couple servings of veggies!


--------

21 Day Fix Version:
1/6th = 1R, 1Y, 2G, 1/2B

1. Cut up broccoli and steamed (1 head/2G)
2. Cut up eggplant and steamed (1 medium/2G)
3. Sauteed (non stick, no butter/oil) 2 onions and 1 red pepper (3G)
4. Cooked elbow macaroni (I used about 3 cups for the recipe/measured out 6Y)
5. 3 Small Containers of Ricotta (part skim, measured to be 6R)
6. Grandmas Sauce (about 2 cups worth/6G based on the recipe)
7. 18 small mozzarella balls cut in half (6 balls = 1B, so the total was 3B)

Mix all but mozzarella balls together, put in a large casserole dish, top with the mozzarella balls and bake at 350 about 35 minutes!

SO GOOD. This made 6 servings each with a serving of protein, carbs, healthy fats and a couple servings of veggies!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm happy to help you with your journey, please contact me via Chapmaki@gmail.com or create a free account under me to connect: www.TeamBeam.us (select Join --> Free Account).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you enjoy my blog, I'd love to have you in my private (women only) Facebook Group dedicated to health, fitness and nutrition: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FitandHealthyPrivateGroup/


If you'd like to work with me as your coach, create a free account:  http://www.beachbodycoach.com/chapmaki

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONTACT EMAIL: chapmaki@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment