My Blog List

  • - Fill out my online form. There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
    7 years ago

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Ups and Downs

Weekly Update:

This week I struggled a lot. I know I've posted about this before, but I still can't seem to get a handle on it no matter how hard I try.  I was so very successful last week hitting a goal much higher than I expected that I started to self sabotage this week.   It started with a small candy, then lead to much much more as the days went on.   Now, in the past I would have been MUCH worse so that's a victory in itself, but I still wasn't happy with how I was eating.

A big part of it was that I got blinded (literally) by a 3 day migraine.   I know it's no excuse to eat whatever you want, but I felt so lousy that I couldn't really focus on strong eating decisions.    I also think in the back of my head I was so excited about my Max 30 Results (see below), that I subconsciously started to go into 'cheat' mode. I am up 3.4lbs and still proud to be over a 50lbs loss at 54.2lbs.

If you enjoy my blog, I'd love to have you in my private (women only) Facebook Group dedicated to health, fitness and nutrition: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FitandHealthyPrivateGroup/ 






I decided to take a look back at some of my own advice and find some non scale victories.   One week of poor eating won't diminish all my hard work, and it's what I do moving forward that will keep me going.    So here are some non scale victories from this week that I'm super proud of:

1.  I managed to wear my sized medium Victoria Secret "PINK" booty shorts (in the privacy of my own home, no audience of course!) shorts for my workout yesterday.

2.  During a move that last week I did a face plant on the ground, I didn't need to modify at all this week (the move seemed IMPOSSIBLE and after a week of hard work I could do it - win!)

3.  I was able to dig out some 'pre baby' workout clothes from 2 years ago that are sized small/medium.  A year ago I almost donated these with all lost hope.  I'm glad that I didn't as now I get to go 'shopping' in my own closet!

This quote is a reminder, that we are not perfect, but it's the small things that get us to where we want to be.  Instead of getting freaked out by big numbers, I need to sit back and focus on one small step at a time. That's been what has kept me successful this entire journey.


This  week we had a fun "team" meeting with my fellow Beachbody Team of Coaches.   We did a 'live' PiYo class which was HARD.  But also very fun.   It's fun to meet all these ladies in person as a lot of our interactions have been through Facebook communication.  I also have to say, I looked at this photo and my first thought was 'wow, I look normal size!'  That is a non scale victory that can't be taken away from one week of poor eating.




Here is another workout photo from this week of our Mommy & Me Pilates class.  I love the Thursday class as it's become a Prenatal Pilates  with 2 of the regular moms being pregnant!  We also had a grandmother come to class this week which was fun!



And here they are, my Insanity Max 30 Results (see links below on how to order through me as a coach).  I had high hopes for this program and promised myself I would follow the 60 Day Plan (which I did).   I was expecting results, but honestly was shocked that in just 56 Days (the program is 8 weeks flat) there was SUCH a big impact. My stomach and face are really where I see the difference.


My Max 30 Results inspired me to keep digging and then I came across this blurry before photo that I took at my peak (well one week into my journey). I had originally intended on weekly photos but I was really upset by the looks of myself in the mirror that I only made it to week 1.  I really wish I had continued, but there's no sense in wishing and I'm not about to gain the weight back just for a photo opportunity!



More about me or to order any products:  
http://www.beachbodycoach.com/chapmaki

Business Website: http://www.fitandbalancedmom.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment