My Blog List

  • - Fill out my online form. There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
    7 years ago

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Week 1 of 4!

Weekly Update: I shared this privately already, but I wanted to share here because it is a big focus (and will be) driving my nutrition and fitness over the next few months.   I'm officially pregnant again - and both very excited and very scared.   I am 9 weeks and will continue to monitor it closely over the upcoming weeks with my doctor.  

While I had no control over my miscarriage this summer, I do still want to do the best I can to be healthy for me and the baby.   I've been on and off pretty sick, but using it as an excuse to eat pretty unhealthy things.  As of this week I committed to a 30 day program, which includes a 30 day clean eating nutrition plan.

My doctor wants me to maintain my weight throughout the pregnancy which is more incentive to focus on good clean eating.  I'm officially on Day 2 and feeling great!



Here I am doing my newest program with a room full of other coaches - perfect way to start it out!


This program is no joke! I'll be taking each day differently depending on how I feel, but so far I am able to keep up!


So why did I start on a Tuesday?  Because Monday was Halloween and I wanted to be realistic!  I didn't go crazy on candy, but I wanted the option to be there.  


Here I am last week before starting my newest program trying out some of the maternity workouts - they are awesome!


This was a fun part of the week - we went to Pumpkin Town with some friends and my son saw this 'man' and immediately announced that it was "just like mommy doing weights" - totally unprompted!


I'm continuing to stick to my mornings, I may be extra tired these days, but I still really enjoy my mornings alone so it's worth getting up (even if I nap later!)


Within just minutes I have tons of energy!


And then I get my chocolaty treat after!


I've also been using one of my fruits to make a small glass of fresh OJ each morning.  It's been so tasty!


When I'm on track, I thoroughly enjoy the act of food prep.    Tuesdays are my crazy day, I teach two classes and am gone most of the day.   I packed a nice mix of foods for my first day on the program!


I've also been adding a little extra at breakfast.  In addition to my Shakeology, I have been having eggs with spinach and toast grilled with olive oil.  So good!


Here's one of my many snacks - cucumbers and hummus!


If you enjoy my blog, I'd love to have you in my private (women only) Facebook Group dedicated to health, fitness and nutrition: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FitandHealthyPrivateGroup/


If you'd like to work with me as your coach, create a free account:  http://www.beachbodycoach.com/chapmaki

Mommy & Me Website: http://www.fitandbalancedmom.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment