My Blog List

  • - Fill out my online form. There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
    7 years ago

Monday, October 12, 2015

Back and it feels so good!

Weekly Update:  This week I am down 6.2lbs for a total of 75lbs! Last week I opted for the first time in over a year to not look at my weight. I vowed to myself that I would reset and give it my all starting Friday, after a week of totally out of control eating, I started fresh and recommitted to a full 21 Day round at 100% dedication (typically I do 80/20 since my first round last year at 100%).  

How did I snap out of it? I said, enough is enough!   I worked way too hard for this to blow it in a few weeks and start to slide back to a place I don't want to go back to.

Here are my 7 day progress photos - beyond the weight and photos I just FEEL better!!




I also have this little guy to remember - he is part of my WHY.   And a simple part of it is that I want to have ENERGY for him!!   When I eat poorly, I'm tired and don't want to play, and I hate feeling that way.



This week was perfect timing too - I got my free 21 Day Fix shirt for submitting my photos, I love it!!  I don't know why I waited so long to submit them, but here it is - and it's true, I get Closer Every Day.


...and sillier! I have an awesome morning workout group on Facebook and we do silly challenges - like best morning workout attire. I have to say, it was a game time decision and I formulated my 'outfit' at 5am while half asleep - but here it is!  I raided my kitchen trying to find an alternative to putting sharpe under my eyes and ended up with chocolate Shakeology which meant I smelled like chocolate the whole workout! But it was worth it!


Another fun thing happened this weekend! I was featured in a blog! How cool??? Check out my online interview:



Here is another favorite from the week from my Mommy & Me Boot Camp.   I love when the older kids participate - this little 5 year old was a trooper, here she is doing renegade rows with her mom (she has 1 pound weights, don't worry!).


I had a fun NSV this week too, I went to the spa with my husband and some friends and as I took off my robe for the hot tub realized it was a small!! They pre-loaded our lockers with robes and last year when I went I had to ask for a 'special' (aka plus sized) one.  How cool was it to be wearing a small and have no idea!


This was a fun weekend for so many things, including a 5K I ran with a group of awesome moms in my Couch to 5K class.  We had a blast!



Now that I'm back on track, I have some awesome food news!  When I'm on track, you can tell, because you get extra photos of food! Here is a spur of the moment arugula, grilled pear and veggie burger salad, I topped it with homemade honey balsamic - so tasty I had it two nights so far this week!


I also did this again (last week it was so good!), a spin of the 21 Day Fix Turkey Chili recipe.  Last week I used chopped up veggie burgers and tempeh as my protein, this week I used tofu - we'll see which is better!


I whipped up the chili and these snacks for the week in under an hour - and without a trip to the store!  It's amazing how easy it is with just a little practice to have solid food for the week with very little time.


Vegetarian chili with grilled Ezekial bread - SO good!


Here's a variation of my pear and arugula salad with pine nuts - so good!


And here's the honey balsamic!


If you enjoy my blog, I'd love to have you in my private (women only) Facebook Group dedicated to health, fitness and nutrition: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FitandHealthyPrivateGroup/


If you'd like to work with me as your coach, create a free account:  http://www.beachbodycoach.com/chapmaki

Mommy & Me Website: http://www.fitandbalancedmom.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment