My Blog List

  • - Fill out my online form. There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
    7 years ago

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Plan, Prepare, Succeed!!

Weekly Update: This week I am down 0.8lbs for a total of 74.8lbs since July.     I'm feeling really good this week after a great, but rough weekend.   I'm really proud of myself and I continue to push forward instead of regretting and lamenting about poor choices, and it paid off! Next week I intend to get 'back' to 75lbs lost and stay there!  

This photo made me really happy, every year my husband takes a 'birthday dinner' shot - the one on the left here was 1 month into my journey, I had just finished the 21 Day Fix and I was feeling SO proud. I had lost 10.5lbs, I remember pushing my birthday dinner off a bit so I could enjoy a meal after finishing a solid round of the 21 Day Fix.    Fast forward a year later, and I can't get over how much different I look!
I know I posted last week about my 'birthday photo shoot', but it's fun because this week I got to actually see some of the photos. I'm not going to share many yet - I will be speaking at an event on August 20th (let me know if you'd like additional details), but here are two of my favorites!

Here I am with my friend and make-up artist, Lindsay.




Here's a great head shot from the shoot!






If you enjoy my blog, I'd love to have you in my private (women only) Facebook Group dedicated to health, fitness and nutrition: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FitandHealthyPrivateGroup/ 



I'm also continuing along with my classes, this week was particularly fun because we had a 'real' mermaid for our mermaid stretch!



So coming along with getting back on the bandwagon, I decided to stop skipping my night time shake. When I skip it I go crazy in the kitchen, I KNOW this about myself but for some reason it's taken a little time to get back into the habit.   But I'm back!!


And with that also comes healthy breakfasts.  What I love about the 21 Day Fix is that even my son can enjoy the foods, because it's how we ALL should be eating.  Here he is having what I typically eat for dinner - eggs (not just egg whites), spinach, cheese and a blueberry/basil Shakeology.


I also got back to speed with prepping.  I had some peaches and nectarines that we weren't going to be eating in time so I cut them up and froze them for future shakes!



Same with bananas, and I put them in individual bags so I know exactly how much I'm eating!



I think I've posted this before, but I LOVE my vegetti spiralizer.  This is zucchini and squash 'noodles' with julienned eggplant, corn, sundried tomatoes and kale pesto (kale, lemon, garlic, olive oil, pine nuts).


And the finished product!  Got my foods prepped and ready to go! I have to say it feels GREAT to be back on track. I have more energy and I'm feeling a lot less overwhelmed.  A little planning goes a long way.




More about me or to order any products:  http://www.beachbodycoach.com/chapmaki

Business Website: http://www.fitandbalancedmom.com/


Contact: fitandbalancedmom@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment