My Blog List

  • - Fill out my online form. There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
    7 years ago

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Week 3!

This face sums up the week quite well!! Hard, but fun.  

I was a mix of tired throughout the week, so I’m very grateful that I have my morning routine - it lets me fit in my workouts before I want to give up for the day (I wish I was kidding)

I’ve been listening to my body and sleeping a little extra than usual, with some extra motivation that it will help me avoid flu season. 

... and so will masks!! I snagged a few of these for my upcoming flight to CA.  Better safe than sorry. 

Back to the tired, the other day the trainer hit the nail on the head.  I truly didn’t want to be working out and she reminded me... it’s ok to be tired, but it’s not ok to give up.  I may not always give it my 100%, but doing something helps keep my routine going which keeps me happier on a daily basis.  

Next week I head to CA for a leadership conference, so I am saying goodbye to my gym space for a week, and bringing my goodies on the road with me!


Not too much in the food department today, but this has been a favorite all week - oatmeal with fresh picked NH blueberries frozen from this summer 😍.






And of course I can’t go on a trip without bananas! Here’s how I travel with them.. dehydrated! 




1 comment:

  1. T-Shirts for sale in USA with T-Shirts for sale in USA with
    Choose from three T-Shirts for sale in the titanium glasses frames USA หาเงินออนไลน์ with ecosport titanium T-Shirts for sale in USA with T-Shirts for sale in USA with T-Shirts for sale in USA ford fiesta titanium with T-Shirts for sale in USA with polished titanium T-Shirts for sale in USA with

    ReplyDelete