My Blog List

  • - Fill out my online form. There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
    7 years ago

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Pregnancy? No Problem!

Weekly Update:  Definitely feeling rounder, and kicks as I hit more than halfway through this pregnancy (21 weeks!), but it's not stopping me in my workouts!!  Since cleaning up my nutrition 3 weeks ago, I'm also feeling MUCH less lethargic and actually more limber.


Working out while pregnant is ENTIRELY possible.  Getting up early while pregnant ALSO possible.

As a mom who survived a newborn who never slept, I am grateful that I currently get uninterrupted sleep (most nights, except when my 3 year old decides to get up).  And with that gratitude comes a commitment to myself - I have no reason NOT to get up and workout. It's better for me, it's better for my baby AND it will help me post delivery.


THIS little guy deserves a mom who puts our health first.


Getting up is the hardest part, once I'm "up" all I have to do is scroll through my ALL INCLUSIVE library (yes, all are there for free with an annual subscription) and I can literally do anything from dance, to cardio to weights, stretch or prenatal workouts.


Here's a favorite photo from this week - doing my workouts at home has enabled me to get back into teaching, something I LOVE.   But since picking up teaching again, now I focus specifically on moms - showing kids that fitness is FUN, and helping moms fit it in when it would otherwise seem impossible.   Here's my son with one of his best friends from class - they have known each other about 2 years now.


And here he is playing while I teach!


This week has also been full of BABY prep.   Once I put my mind to something and commit (I need to feel committed), I get inspired to do it - so we picked a paint color for the baby's room and up went the clothes!!


Food news!! I did some prepping this weekend - my favorite sauce (I had leftover tomatoes that were going to go go bad).  It didn't take much and I ended up with five jars to freeze!


Here's a snap shot of one of my day's worth of food last week!



If you enjoy my blog, I'd love to have you in my private (women only) Facebook Group dedicated to health, fitness and nutrition: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FitandHealthyPrivateGroup/


If you'd like to work with me as your coach, create a free account:  http://www.beachbodycoach.com/chapmaki

Mommy & Me Website: http://www.fitandbalancedmom.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment