My Blog List

  • - Fill out my online form. There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
    7 years ago

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Yoga!!

Weekly Update: This week is fun - I'm spending the next 3 weeks doing something I typically HATE.   But I work on a daily basis to help support people to do things that they don't think they can do, so as a result I thought I should do something I don't think I can do.  And guess what, I'm actually ENJOYING IT!

Imagine that, I am enjoying yoga.  

I still love my intense workouts, but this program has been phenomenal. I particularly like the way they map it out. The cues are phenomenal, and I'm actually feeling a little sore, but also very calm after.   And I am not getting bored or anxious like I usually do with yoga!



Here I am at the end of my first practice - it's a big deal that I've done three days in a row of yoga, and a bigger deal that I'm enjoying it!



Here's another favorite photo from this week.  My little guy watching me teach class to my Mommy & Me group.  Every week we do an out door Boot Camp class together - and this is the highlight of my son's week! He gets so excited for 'the outside class' - and so do I !


I rarely get shots of me in action - but my mom was at class this week and snapped this one!


Food news - After a few weeks I decided to make my favorite pizza - butternut squash! I love LOVE this recipe. I made it up a few months ago when there was an issue with the cauliflower crop, and it's been a staple in my diet ever since!



As has this! My beloved Shakeology, even my little guy loves it!


If you enjoy my blog, I'd love to have you in my private (women only) Facebook Group dedicated to health, fitness and nutrition: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FitandHealthyPrivateGroup/


If you'd like to work with me as your coach, create a free account:  http://www.beachbodycoach.com/chapmaki

Mommy & Me Website: http://www.fitandbalancedmom.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment