My Blog List

  • - Fill out my online form. There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.
    7 years ago

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Running time!

Weekly Update:  This week I am choosing not to let the scale lead my week! I have decided to hold off on my weekly weigh in to focus on a few things in grateful for.  First being, the example I am setting for my son!  

This photo is from my weekly mommy & me running class.  I started this class last summer and my son came with me last year.  This year I started talking a lot running class and he immediately remembered and got all excited.  When we pulled into the parking lot he literally screamed 'Mommy!! Running class!!'  What could be better than that?!

This whole journey isn't about the 75lbs I've lost, it's abhor the life I've gained and the things I can DO as a result. 


Here he is wearing his running outfit - his words 'just like mommy' ❤️


Another key focus has been paying attention to how my body is changing.  My weight seems to have settled, but my buddy continues to change as I et stronger and stay consistent. These are one year progress photos of my arms!


I don't have a starting photo of myself trying to do crunches, nor the memory is ingrained in my head of my first attempt 2 years ago.  My stomach was much too large and as a result I literally could not curl my spine.  I'm so proud of how far I have come. 


And how many loves I've changed along the way! Here is one of my good friends who braved the early morning and met me at my house at 5:30am!


Do you see what I see?? The sun is out at 5:30am these days!!


Last one..food photo! Sometimes I like to switch up my Shakeolgy and chew it - here are some yummy Shakeology chocolates I made using coconut oil 😍



If you enjoy my blog, I'd love to have you in my private (women only) Facebook Group dedicated to health, fitness and nutrition: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FitandHealthyPrivateGroup/


If you'd like to work with me as your coach, create a free account:  http://www.beachbodycoach.com/chapmaki

Mommy & Me Website: http://www.fitandbalancedmom.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment